By accessing the website, you accept and agree with the provisions of this Policy. Hence, you should read and understand the terms described here to learn how SLC Agrícola preserves your privacy. If you disagree with this Policy, you may choose not to use the services and/or website of SLC Agrícola.
If, after reading this Policy, you still have any questions about the treatment of your personal data, please contact us through our dedicated channel specified at the end of this document.
To help you and all those accessing this Policy understand its provisions, the following definitions, capitalized or otherwise, will have the following meaning in accordance with Federal Law 13,709/2018 (Brazil’s General Data Protection Law – GDPL):
• Brazil’s General Data Protection Law (GDPL): Federal Law 13,709, of August 14, 2018, which governs the treatment of personal data, including in digital media, by natural persons or legal entities governed by public or private law, in order to protect the fundamental rights of freedom and privacy, as well as the free development of the personality of natural persons.
• Personal Data: Any information about a natural person directly or indirectly identified or identifiable.
• Sensitive personal data: Data that reveal personal information about racial or ethnical origin, religious beliefs, political opinion, membership of labor union or of religious, philosophical or political organization, health or sex life, genetics or biometrics;
• Person responsible for Treatment of Personal Data: Person designated by SLC Agrícola to ensure protection of user rights and provide clarifications on Treatment of Personal Data.
• Owner of Personal Data: Any identified or identifiable individual to whom the Personal Data treated refer, such as, our clients and consumers.
• Treatment: Handling, processing and use of Personal Data under our care, such as the collection, production, receipt, classification, use, access, reproduction, transmission, distribution, processing, storage, filing, elimination, evaluation or control of information, modification, communication, transfer, dissemination or extraction, among others.
• Internet Protocol Address (IP Address): The code attributed to a terminal in a network to enable its identification, defined in accordance with international parameters. This code is associated with the computer and smart phone of the Owner of Personal Data, for example.
• Websites and/or Apps: institutional websites (www.slcagricola.com.br, www.slc.com.br, www.slcsementes.com.br, including the Investor Relations site, as well as client and supplier portals that are accessed through the SLC Agrícola website), as well as SLC Agrícola apps or systems through which Users access services and content provided by the company.
• Terminals: desktop computers, notebooks, netbooks, smart phones, tablets, palm tops and any other devices that connect to the Internet.
• Users: All natural persons who will use the Websites and/or Apps.
When you complete registration forms in our website, we obtain your personal identification information such as name, email, phone numbers and address, as well as information about the property, city, state, latitude and longitude in case of lease agreements.
Our website also collects technical access data such as date and time, IP address, location (even if approximate) and information on your navigation behavior through cookies. You can, at any moment, enable in your browser mechanisms to inform you when cookies are activated or prevent them from being activated. Your mobile device or browser have settings to remove them at any time.
Cookies are small text files through which some pieces of information are collected and stored automatically. Our website uses tools to differentiate you from other users of our website. This helps us to offer you a better experience when you browse our Website and also improve it.
While navigating our Website and/or app, four (4) types of cookies may be used:
Authentication Cookies: These are used to recognize a certain User, enabling access and use of the Website and/or App with restricted content and/or services and enabling a more personalized navigation experience.
Research, Analysis and Performance Cookies: These help understand the performance of the Website and/or App, measure the respective audience, verify the navigation habits of Users of the Website and/or App and how they reached the Website and/or App (for example, through links in other websites, search engines or directly through the address).
Advertising Cookies: These remember the searches made by Users in the Website and/or App and, based on these searches, display advertisements related to their interests.
Cookies also can be used to personalize content, capture and analyze traffic data, as well as client preferences and geographic location to offer them specific and/or advertising content.
We have implemented encryption (secure connection) in all our institutional websites, which guarantees secure completion of registration forms. Your data are stored in our Website and/or App hosted in our own Data Center in Brazil.
We have adopted technical and administrative measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access or from destruction, loss, alteration, communication or dissemination of such data. We are committed to the security of personal data provided to us and hence, we adopt good information safety practices, translated into strict operating standards designed to ensure that no personal information and data collected are subject to destruction, loss, alteration, communication or dissemination.
User information is treated by SLC Agrícola for the following purposes:
• Enable you to access and use the website;
• Provide technical support;
• Ensure the security of our services and website;
• Ensure that the website is working properly and monitor and investigate any technical issue;
• Provide information, products and services that you requested;
• Perform searches, during which information is anonymized to improve our products and services;
• Recognize when you return to our website;
• Improve your user experience;
• Develop businesses and marketing purposes, informing you of products and services that may be of your interest if you had agreed to it or if it is in our legitimate interest;
• Analyze the performance of the Website and/or App, measure the respective audience, verify the navigation habits of Users of the Website and/or App and how they reached the Website and/or App (for example, through links in other websites, search engines or directly through the address), assess the statistics related to the number of visits and use of Website and/or App, their features and functionalities.
SLC Agrícola can share your personal data with:
• Partner companies and suppliers in the course of our activities, sale of products and provision of services;
• Advertising firms, to select and produce advertisements that match your profile, as authorized;
• Outsourced companies, for internal processes and website maintenance, and eventually for collection companies, audit companies and law firms;
• Public and government authorities, to comply with court orders or requests from administrative authorities with legal power to make such requests;
• Third parties, when we believe it is necessary to do so to comply with a legal obligation under applicable laws or in response to a valid legal proceeding; We also share your personal data when, in good faith, we believe it is necessary to do so in our own legitimate interests.
Note that we do our best to not share your personal data unless it is strictly necessary and we undertake to update this Policy whenever we realize we have to add or exclude any data sharing activity.
Personal data will be shared with third parties only to achieve a legitimate goal among the ones mentioned above.
Users are aware that their Website and/or App navigation history may be provided by SLC Agrícola to its respective partners or contractors in order to provide any service related to the Website and/or App, without individualized indication of the User that enables their identification and for the purposes envisaged in the section “How do we treat your personal data?
In line with our goal of treating your Personal Data with transparency and protecting them, we maintain your Personal Data only while they are necessary for achieving a specific business purpose, or for complying with legal or regulatory requirements during the legal period of limitation of contractual or legal obligations or until a request is made for canceling the consent for treatment of data, as applicable.
SLC Agrícola adopts technical, physical and administrative security measures designed to protect personal data against loss, misuse and unauthorized disclosure and modification. Security measures include, but are not limited to, firewalls, encryption, physical and logical access controls and authorization controls for access to information. SLC Agrícola is responsible for protecting its systems and services, while you are responsible for protecting and maintaining the privacy of your registration information, and for verifying whether your personal data maintained by SLC Agrícola are accurate, complete and updated
We treat your data with transparency such that whenever you wish, you can contact us to exercise your rights.
Following are some of your main rights:
• Confirm the treatment of your data by SLC Agrícola;
• Know what data are treated;
• Request modification or correction of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data;
• Request anonymization, blocking or elimination of your data;
• Request information about the sharing of your data;
• Request portability of data to another provider of services or products through express request, as per the regulations of the National Data Protection Authority (ANPD), subject to compliance with trade and industrial secrets;
• Revoke the consent given to SLC Agrícola for treatment of your data;
• Request clarification on the possibility of not giving consent and the consequences of it;
• Request a copy of your data in a legal and adequate format to send it for use in other services;
• Request information about public and private entities with which the data controller shared your data.
These rights are envisaged in article 18 of Brazil’s General Data Protection Law (GDPL). Some of these rights still need to be detailed and regulated by the National Data Protection Authority (ANPD) so that they are properly observed.
The exercise of any of these rights does not affect the legality of any Treatment of Personal Data made prior to the exercise of such rights
When you request the exercise of any right mentioned above, SLC Agrícola will use your personal data to process the request and give you an answer.
This Policy may be updated any time, as needed by SLC Agrícola and/or based on changes in the legal basis governing this subject.
If any amendment requires your consent, we will make a request for you to grant this new consent. We recommend that you periodically visit this page to learn about the updated version of this document.
complaint about your privacy or your rights in connection with this website, please contact the Person
responsible for Treatment of Personal Data (DPO) at SLC Agrícola at email@example.com